What do the final results mean?
If your final results have been constructive, it means you possibly have a coronavirus infection. There is no distinct procedure for these bacterial infections, but your health and fitness treatment service provider may perhaps endorse ways to decrease your signs and symptoms. These incorporate:
- Drinking a great deal of fluids
- Having over-the-counter agony relievers
You may perhaps require to go to the medical center if your signs and symptoms get worse, which may perhaps be a indication of pneumonia. Symptoms of pneumonia incorporate a worsening cough, improved problems breathing, and a higher fever.
If you have been diagnosed with a coronavirus infection, you should really also get the subsequent ways to stop others from receiving sick:
- Remain property, besides to get health care treatment.
- Dress in a facemask when you are about other people.
- Do not share drinking glasses, eating utensils, towels, bedding, or other goods with people in your property.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue, not your arms.
- Wash your arms usually and totally with cleaning soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If cleaning soap and water are not offered, use an alcoholic beverages-dependent hand sanitizer that contains at least sixty% alcoholic beverages.
If your final results have been adverse, you may perhaps require additional tests and/or an test by your service provider. Till you get a prognosis, you will continue to require to get ways to stop spreading the infection.