(BPRW) THE Community JOURNAL ANNOUNCES ITS 23th Once-a-year 25 INFLUENTIAL BLACK Women IN Enterprise AWARDS Presented BY MORGAN STANLEY
Marlie Hall, Tv Host and Expertise, is Mistress of Ceremonies at the September twenty third digital celebration
(Black PR Wire) NEW YORK, N.Y. — The Community Journal (TNJ TNJ.com), an award-profitable organization journal for African-American pros, corporate executives and organization homeowners, announces its 2021 checklist of 25 Influential Black Women in Enterprise.
“The women of all ages we honor in the twenty third 12 months of the awards span occupations, industries and experience, and they share the exact characteristics when it will come to their career and neighborhood support: enthusiasm, generate and emphasis. We salute them for accomplishing important amounts of achievements in their firms and experienced careers, and for their myriad contributions to their neighborhood,” states TNJ Publisher and Chief Govt, Aziz Gueye Adetimirin.
- Chloe Barzey, World Client Account Direct, Atlanta Place of work Controlling Director, Accenture
- Krystal Barker Buissereth, CFA, Controlling Director and Head of Economical Wellness, Morgan Stanley
- Natalia Cineas, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, Chief Nursing Govt, Senior Vice President, Place of work of Client-Centered Treatment, New York Metropolis Health + Hospitals
- Angelique A. David, J.D., Govt Controlling Director, Chief Working Officer and Typical Counsel, Ziegler
- Chanel Christoff Davis, Companion, Davis Davis & Harmon, LLC
- Saidah Grayson Dill, J.D., Vice President, Deputy Typical Counsel – Work regulation, Cisco Techniques, Inc.
- Jean Drummond, CEO and President, Healthcare Dynamics International
- Tosh Ernest, Head of Enterprise Progress & Entrepreneurship and Economical Health & Prosperity Generation, Advancing Black Pathways, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Katisha D. Fortune, J.D., Senior Director & Counsel, World Regulatory Threat, Monitoring, & Remediation, Walmart Inc.
- Stacie NC Grant, Ph.D., Chief Brilliance Officer, C&G Enterprises Unrestricted, LLC
- Glory Dolphin Hammes, Chief Govt Officer, IQAir North The usa, Inc., La Mirada, Calif.
- Artis G. Hampshire-Cowan, Esq., Principal and Founder, Leveraged Leadership Team, LLC
- Monique D. Jefferson, S.P.H.R., Chief Human Methods Officer, New York Community Radio
- Edna Kane-Williams, Govt Vice President, Chief Range Officer, Place of work of Range, Equity & Inclusion, AARP
- René Lumley-Hall, Chief Working Officer, Company Technological innovation, BNY Mellon
- Michele C. Meyer-Shipp, Esq., SHRM-SCP, Chief Folks & Tradition Officer, Key League Baseball
- Cheryl Mickel, CFA, Head, U.S. Taxable Low Length, Portfolio Supervisor, Fastened Money Division, T. Rowe Price Associates
- Tiffany S. Chism Okirika, Founder & CEO, SkySpace World
- Joanita Ricketts, Controlling Director, Company Advisory Team, World Company & Financial commitment Banking, MUFG
- Radina L. Russell, Senior Controlling Director, Teneo
- Beverly Evans Smith, National President & Chief Govt Officer, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Leslie I. Waller, Vice President, Marketing and advertising, Beverage and Progress Channels Enterprise Unit, Campbell Soup Organization
- Cynthia Warrick, Ph.D., President, Stillman College or university
- Jolorie Williams, Typical Supervisor, Revlon Multi-cultural & Contract Products and services, Revlon, Inc.
- Karen Patricia Williams, Ph.D., Nursing Distinguished Professor of Women’s Health Director, Martha S. Pitzer Middle for Women, Kids and Youth, College or university of Nursing, The Ohio Point out University
This pick out group will be profiled in the Fall 2021 problem of the journal, and will be formally honored at the twenty third Once-a-year 25 Influential Black Women in Enterprise Awards Ceremony, using spot virtually on Thursday, September 23. This year’s Presenting Sponsor is Morgan Stanley. Further sponsors incorporate T. Rowe Price Associates and Pass up Jessie’s. To register for the function you should take a look at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/25-influential-black-women of all ages-in-organization-awards-registration-166906506855?aff=ebdssbeac
About the 25 Influential Black Women in Enterprise Awards
Launched in March 1999, The Community Journal‘s 25 Influential Black Women in Enterprise Awards honors women of all ages whose experienced achievements have drastically impacted an business or profession, and who also have produced an vital contribution to her neighborhood. A “TNJ25″ honoree typically is a organization proprietor, or a husband or wife, president, CEO, board chair, or other senior-management government with important choice-producing authority in the corporate, nonprofit (like academia and medication), or authorities sector.
About The Community Journal
Established in 1993, The Community Journal (TNJ) is an award-profitable journal posted quarterly. It presents information and commentaries on concerns that affect the expansion of organization and the advancement of pros in the office for an viewers of predominantly African-American pros, corporate executives and little-organization homeowners. Participating more than 98,325 readers per problem, TNJ is dispersed nationwide, with a emphasis on the New York tri-condition space, when its day by day electronic version at tnj.com reaches a worldwide viewers. For more facts contact (212) 962-3791, or take a look at the Internet web page at www.tnj.com.
The material and viewpoints expressed within this press release are those people of the creator(s) and/or represented companies, and are not necessarily shared by Black PR Wire. The creator(s) and/or represented companies are only accountable for the specifics and the precision of the material of this Press release. Black PR Wire reserves the ideal to reject a press release if, in the look at of Black PR Wire, the material of the release is unsuitable for distribution.